About Colonial National Mortgage - Plano / Relocation Relocation Division
*Important Information Regarding Colonial National Mortgage and COVID-19*
Because of the threat to the safety and health of our customers and employees from the coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, we are taking several measures to protect us all, while maintaining uninterrupted service to you.
Effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020, Colonial Loan Officers will be working remotely and our lobbies will be closed in order to limit contact and help stop any possible spread of this virus.
• To view Home Loan programs, please visit GoColonial.com, or contact your Loan Officer directly via phone or email.
• To make a payment by phone or to speak with a Customer Relations representative, please call 800-937-6002 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CDT. You may also use our automated voice response system to obtain loan information and make payments. *Please note that we may be experiencing high call volumes at this time, and services may be delayed.
• To make a mortgage payment, view mortgage account details or send a secure message to our Customer Relations team, please visit ServiceHomeLoan.com.
This is a rapidly changing situation, and these procedures are subject to change. We’ve been through a number of trying times in our 68-year history, and we’ll get through this one too. Staying in touch with customers is a big part of that, so feel free to contact us anytime if you have questions.
Colonial’s Relocation Division knows it can be difficult to relocate your family to a new part of the country. Our team of experienced relocation professionals have more than 40 years of combined experience and are happy to help walk you through every step of the process to ensure you have a smooth and easy transition. We offer many unique relocation programs to customers in all 50 states, so you can rest assured you’re in good hands with your relocation.
Colonial’s Employee Relocation Program can help relocating employees and their families navigate the uncertainty of moving to a new location. As a national mortgage lender to several relocation management companies and corporate clients across the US, Colonial is familiar with the challenges relocating employees face in obtaining a mortgage and we’ve taken steps to modify the process. Technology has and will continue to simplify the mortgage process and Colonial is proud to think outside the box to reduce stress for all involved. The Colonial Mortgage Benefit Program can help non-relocating employees move into a new home, refinance an existing home, or assist with the purchase of a second home or an investment property and includes several benefits for your company and employees. While we started as a relocation lender, we realize that providing our expertise to the general employee population brings added value to the corporations we serve.
Colonial is proud to extend its tradition of service and customer-focused solutions to relocating employees across the nation. As a program administrator for a corporate employer, government agency, or relocation management company, you can rest assured that your relocating employees will receive the highest level of service, a wide variety of products, and competitive solutions for their home financing needs.
FDIC Insured | Equal Housing Lender | NMLS ID 401285
Nearby Colonial Locations
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today12222 Merit Dr #900Dallas
- 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM 8:30 AM - 6:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today217 South StemmonsLewisville
- 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM 8:30 AM - 6:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today5250 HWY 78 #100Sachse
- 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM 8:30 AM - 6:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today4900 Colleyville BlvdColleyville